Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Old Nuke Sound Resembles That Of The Meteor That Hit Russia. (It will blow your mind)

So I have been up tonight because I took a very Zen nap at my parents house, also when I got home from my parents house. So, A. wtf is up with my sleep scheduled and B. I decided to watch Nuke videos...I don't know why. Remember the other day when I was saying that Conspiracy theorists where gonna have a field day with the Russian meteor? Well dumb ass me found a way crazy cawinkydink in two videos without ever freaking trying that now makes me look absolutely stupid. Wanna see?


Exhibit A.
The British Weaseling Their Way Into Being Third To Have Nukes.
Pay attention to the sound at 3:58.

Word.


Exhibit B
The Meteorite Hitting Mother Russia
Listen to the sound at 0:32.

 


WORD!!!!

I am not claiming anything, I just thought it was a crazy coincidence that makes you think.
Either way check out all those British chaps shit themselves when the boom goes by!
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment